Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

Came from my dusty dA account and read the last journal i wrote. Something about how depressing 2010 was as I didn't set myself up what I had to do.

That sort of sums up a lot when u think about it......what was worse 2010 or 2011?

Definitely both major depressing years of my life but I felt more it was the period between November 2010 - August 2011..... I seriously had nothing on my to do list and spent the entire time trying to re evaluate my life.. There really is nothing more frightening than being in such a position......funny though......it worked out according to my 3 year theory.......2014 can fuck off

So what have I actually done this year? Gotten into a Bach course for one thing......it took me long enough but I'm finally there...bah almost 4 years later....
Haven't really done much personal work as back in March I was unhappy with my drawing ability and started manically filling up sketch books....think i did about 6 for 2011.....Which i feel isnt enough but definitely something, an epic improvement on my behalf. God ...how do ppl and what do ppl do when they work 18 hours of practice a day? I gotta get into that habit...But aside from sketching, life drawing and school work I really haven't been able to think up any ideas for animation...I guess I still have the anatomy piece to think of but until then. Guess it's something i can look into for 2012 (also need more art supplies sigh).

So far i've bought myself 2 years and whilst I should be comfortable about it and can't help but think that I shouldn't take the time given easy..

For 2012 at least I need and a car and a job......bah fuck ..

For one thing though I can at least agree that i feel much better with myself than I was exactly one year ago, and though I may not be at the point in my life where I want to be right now I can at least say that i'm in a better position and feeling more optimistic and smarter than i was one year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment